- This event has passed.
World Thinking Day
22 February @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm£3
We will live link to Girlguiding North West England’s Mass Virtual Promise Ceremony and renew our promise with thousands of others across the region.
This event is open to Rainbows, Brownies, Guides, Rangers, Young leaders, adult members and Trefoil Guild.
The event will celebrate Guiding around the world and show the girls they are part of something so much bigger.
There will be fun activities to join in with, things to make and do and of course a special badge to take home.
The event will happen in different venues across the County and we will link together during the evening.
- County HQ, Shepherd Cross St.
- St. Augustine’s Church Hall, Tonge Moor
- St. John’s School, Church Rd, Kearsley
- Besses o’ th’ barn United Re- form Church, Bury Old Rd, Whitefield
- Decide on which venue
- Decide on how many will attend
- Ring Kath Knowles 07840873335 to book
- Bank transfer payment (you will be given details when you book)
- You will be emailed permission forms, risk assessment and details once you have booked.
Closing date: 15.02.22